Saturday, March 31, 2012

100% Natural!

100% Natural is a chain of restaurants here in México. I believe the first one opened in Acapulco.
It's not vegetarian, but they have plenty of choices.
Now, if you're vegan like me it may be a little more complicated, but you will still have more than one option and it won't be a salad, pasta marinara or french fries : p

Anyway!
I ordered one of their tasty tasty juices; the California.
It's made with apples, lime, pineapple and orange juices. All blended with ice and a little sugar.
My uncle gave me his Oasis juice (pineapple, strawberry and orange) and it was good, too.

California


Then, I ordered the Cevichín.
This is a super fresh ceviche made with oyster mushrooms, tomatoes, cilantro, green chile and onion dressed with lime juice and seasoned with salt. Nice and simple!

I ate this with some fresh fried tortilla chips.



I don't know what I was thinking when I ordered an appetizer and then this giant entrée...
Oh well. This is the Arrozote with tofu. Gigantic plate of rice indeed.
This is just sauteed soy sprouts, spinach, broccoli, sqash and tofu with soy sauce.
It was a little too salty, but quite nice still.

I mean, look at those ginormous cubes of tofu!
I'm pretty sure it's the best tofu my palate has had the pleasure to taste, haha.
Really nice texture and mild flavor.


I'm definitely ordering just one thing next time!

Bonus picture of one of the pretty lamps:


No comments:

Post a Comment